Nuts & Bolts of Dot Live Secrets How to:
1. Learn overview of Dot Live Concept
2. Setup .Live Domain
3. Install WordPress on url streaming URL
4. Install Template and Setup Emails
5. Facebook live with Chrome Web Cam or Screen Share – YouTube Live Both Free
6. JoinStreamYard.com and Why
7. YouTube Live & Facebook Live with JoinStreamyard.com Embed From YouTube
8. JoinRepurpose.com and Why
9. Going Live Demo – Best practices
10. JoinStreamYard tricks and hacks – backgrounds, intros, jingles, screenshares
11. Downloading recordings of audio and video
12. Transcribe audio at otter.ai
13. Podcast plugin and setup (Optional configuration) Podcast Install included
14. Get-response optin setup
15. Business ideas – list building, podcast content, live shows with comments, charge for streams inside memberships, must have profit backend, show mine, do as service for others
16. Wrapup and challenge
I go step by step and show you how to setup and configure all the settings to make a live stream work best on YouTube, Facebook and your .LIVE URL. It’s like having me there to holding your hand each step of the way. You can view on your computer, TV, tablet or smartphone on demand, over and over again until master the dot live skills to build your audience and advertise your products and services!
DON'T Take OUR WORD FOR IT - THese are ALl Profitable Dot Live Streamers!
Frequently asked questions
I am in the business of helping my clients and students master online audio and video. That I guarantee! That is my focus and goal for everyone. I never teach get rich quick or push button success. I don’t know your market, your products or services, or the demand for what might make you money online. I do know when audio and video messages are done correctly, then that message meets a hungry market, business and sales happen. If you do the work, be patient and persistent, you can deliver your message via online audio and video to the world. All my trainings have a 30 day, money back risk reversal promise. But let’s be fair, don’t buy this if you plan on doing nothing with it. Buy it and master online audio and video, the sky’s the limit on profitable possibilites…. I guarantee that!
You can if you find a market or niche, create solutions to problems they have and persuade a prospect you will deliver what you promise and create value in all you do. I won’t make financial claims as I don’t know what your plans are, and results vary with everyone depending what you do. I know as Dan Kennedy says, “When the perfect message finds the perfect market, success prevails” I hope that is you. Live streaming, podcasts, jingles, YouTube, Social Media can be a message, it is your responsibility to make it perfect to perfect market or audience. That is what I try to do everyday.
If you are ok with computers and hardware, a few days to a few weeks. It is like piano lessons, you get started with simple easy pieces, but you can’t play Chopin on the first day. But have to get started and work to get better. Practice makes it better going live online, but never trying is guaranteed failure. Just get started, I have figured out all the hard parts for you. Just follow the plan laid out and it will come at different times for different students. All that matters is you start and want it bad enough to master all that is needed.
Bare minimum a good computer and internet connection. A Logictech 920 Webcam and Smart Phone and you can start. Lighting, microphones, web hosting, JoinStreamYard.com all cost money, but all affordable. But you can get started for around $200 of external hardware and $30 hosting/membership fees. The value of going live is way more than the cost IMHO.